Smart Home Security
NETGEAR has also introduced various smart home security systems like Arlo and Vuezone. These NETGEAR devices provide an additional layer of security around the home.netgear support
Arlo Setup for Security Cameras
NETGEAR Arlo is security camera that can be managed with great ease. These are weather-proof cameras. Arlo cameras can be mounted anywhere, so no need to think too much about its location. These can work in the raining season and direct sunlight. Moreover, Arlo Setup is even waterproof i.e. water cannot make any type of impact on it.
Here are the steps to install and set up Arlo Security Cameras:
- Power on NETGEAR Arlo security camera.
- Take a smartphone and download the Arlo app.
- Once downloaded, tap on the app’s icon to open it.
- To set up, select any Arlo camera you want to add to smart home security.
- Connect the selected camera to the network by entering the correct SSID and password.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Scan the QR code given on the mobile screen.
- Next, log in to the NETGEAR Arlo app.
Thus, the NETGEAR Arlo Setup Camera has been set up. The app lets you view live anytime what is going on in your home and sends an email or mobile alerts each time when any audio or motion is detected. To get any type of technical support for the Arlo process, call us at 1-844-456-4180. We will be more than happy to serve you.netgear support phone number
Arlo Setup and Vuezone Setup
Another smart home security system from the NETGEAR abode is Vuezone. Battery-powered cameras, NETGEAR Vuezone can be placed anywhere at home due to its simple yet clever hemispherical mounts. These cameras can be either screwed or stuck to the wall. Follow the steps below to set up NETGEAR Vuezone:
Use Ethernet cable to connect base station and router.
- Insert battery to the camera and turn it on.
- Sync cameras to base station by pressing the sync button.
- When sync LED starts to blink, it means the sync process has been completed.
- After sync, the camera can be seen and positioned.
- Before going for the Vuezone setup procedure, register the base station.
- Put the camera at a place where you want video coverage.
After that, log in with email and password and start viewing. To register your VueZone, find out the VGN number and go to the admin page of Vuezone. In case you find any trouble while registering the NETGEARconnect with technicians at toll-free number 1-844-456-4180.